Dr. Krystyna Wilczynski is passionate about aesthetics. She is a qualified cosmetic dental surgeon and facial aesthetician. Since graduating form the University of Leeds 2010 in dentistry, has undertaken a vast amount of post-graduate training in both dental and facial aesthetic procedures, including several prestigious advanced training programmes in both New York and London’s Harley Street.
She is a member of The British Dental Associate, The Royal College of Surgeons Faculty of Dental Surgery and the International Team for Implantology.
As a result of her extensive training she has develop a unique set of practice skills which allow her to deliver high quality enhancements in both facial rejuvenation and cosmetic dentistry.
She prides herself on achieving a ‘natural look’ for her clients. Aided by her in-depth understanding of facial anatomy and her aesthetic eye, she tailors bespoke packages for each of her clients which ensures the best possible aesthetic outcome.
Her unique and modern approach highlights the way the aesthetic industry has evolved with an emphasis on subtle and elegant ‘tweakments’ that produces beautiful results.
Dr Krystyna’s Approach
“My true passion lies within patient care and treating people in a holistic and ethical manner. Enhancing and contouring the face requires accurate planning in order to achieve the desired, yet natural looking results. Using a minimally invasive approach and my artistry I delicately treat patients over time to gradually build results.
“My aim is to provide comfortable treatment in a relaxed environment and give you the most naturally and beautiful aesthetics.”
Dr Krystyna works are various locations including Fulham in London, Guildford and Dream Smiles in Lewisham.
- 2013 MFDS (PART 2) Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- 2012 MJDF (PART 1) Royal College of Surgeons (London)
- 2010 BChD University of Leeds
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Leeds, 2010
- Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons 2013
- Facial Aesthetics Training, Dentaspa NYC
- Advanced Aesthetics Training, Avanti Aesthetic,
- Advanced Skin training, Filorga
- GDC registered
- Member of the British Dental Association
- Member of the Save Face Register
Skills & Training:
- Invisalign Provider
- Aesthetic Smile design and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Advanced Botox and DermalFiller
- Skin peels, mesotherapy and art filler.