Dr Leah Totton was winner of the BBC TV series The Apprentice in 2013 and subsequently opened two cosmetic skin clinics with her business partner Lord Alan Sugar.
Dr Leah is the facial aesthetic provider of choice for many, particularly celebrities and those in the city who value her excellent service, attention to detail and discretion. She is an award winning practitioner for Silhouette Soft skin lifts and the clinics offer a world-exclusive 3D bespoke fat-busting treatment. She has also pioneered the three pronged Dr Leah Lift. While she is a respected cosmetic skin specialist and also continues to work as an NHS doctor.
Dr Leah’s expertise in the Silhouette Soft procedure has led her to win awards for her treatment; to become the youngest trainer for the procedure; and she was recently invited to join the Medical Advisory Board of Sinclair Pharma. She is also a brand ambassador for the Obagi product range which is designed to minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne and sun damage.
Born in Londonderry in Northern Ireland, Dr Totton studied Medicine at the University of East Anglia, in Norwick, and qualified top of her year and with a distinction in medicine. She was already practicing as a doctor in a busy London hospital A&E department when she applied to be on the BBC’s The Apprentice series. With limited business experience at that point and a skill set more suited to an operating theatre than a boardroom, she didn’t for one moment imagine that she would actually appear on the BBC TV show in 2013, let alone win it!
Dr Leah invested the £250,000 prize money from The Apprentice to establish her own cosmetic skin clinics, alongside Lord Sugar. The first of the self-titled Dr Leah Clinic’s was launched in Moorgate, Central London in 2014 and she opened a second clinic in Loughton, Essex in 2016. Dr Leah Clinics offer the most innovative and contemporary aesthetic skin treatments.
Dr Leah Cosmetic Skin Clinics are committed to delivering safe, effective and ethical cosmetic treatments.
Dr Leah’s areas of interest/specialities include:
Dr Leah is a UK expert and trainer for non-surgical thread lift Silhouette Soft and is on the medical advisory board for Sinclair Pharma.
Dr Leah is a brand ambassador for the Obagi product range, which is designed to minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne and sun damage.
Her clinics offer a world exclusive 3D bespoke fat-busting treatment.
Procedures performed at Dr Leah’s clinic include:
- The signature Dr Leah Lift, which uses the latest skin lifting technologies and non-surgical techniques to offer a scalpel free, Botox-free, filler-free face lift.
- 3D bespoke fat-busting treatment.
Dr Leah Clinics also offer a wealth of rejuvenation treatments, focusing on these specific areas:
- Facial Rejuvenation treatments,
- including skin analysis, facials, peels, microdermabrasion, dermaroller, Obagi Nu-Germ,
- Laser Treatments
- including collagen plumping, treating pigment irregularities, acne treatments, skin resurfacing, tattoo removal and laser hair removal.
- Facial Enhancement Treatments
- including The Dr Leah Lift, Silhouette Soft, facial fillers, lip enhancements, Ultherapy, Anti-Wrinkle injections, Liquid facelifts, cheek enhancements and high intensity focused ultra sound.
- Body Treatments
- including fat freezing, stretch mark treatments, 3D Fat reduction, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, leg thread treatment and hyperhidrosis.
- Hair Treatments
- Hair Transplants
For more information please visit www.drleah.co.uk
Watch Dr Leah Perform a Silhouette Soft thread lift.
Dr Leah won the BBC Apprentice Series in 2013 after which she set up her award winning clinic with her business partner Lord Alan Sugar
The Dr Lean Clinic was voted the Best Cosmetic Practice in London at the My Face My Body Awards.
Dr Leah expert opinions are regularly sought in the mainstream consumer and professional press.
Dr Leah is a regular contributor in The Standard, where she has her own column which can be found at: http://www.standard.co.uk/author/dr-leah
Dr Leah Cosmetic Clinics on Social Media:
- Twitter – @DrLeahClinics
- Instagram – @dr_Leah_clinics
- Facebook – Dr Leah Clinic