Mr Naveen Cavale, BSc(Hons) MBBS MSc FRCSEd(Plast)
Naveen Cavale is a fully qualified and fully accredited UK Plastic Surgeon who graduated from University College London and the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh. He has an NHS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery practice in King’s College Hospital, London as well as a Private Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery practice in Chelsea and The Shard. He is registered on the General Medical Council (GMC) – the equivalent of ‘board certified’ in the USA.
In addition to reconstructive surgery, Mr Cavale specialises in breast surgery (enhancements and reductions), rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (corrective eyelid surgery) and prominent ear correction.
Naveen puts patients first, with emphasis being on safety. He is keen to put you at ease and will never ‘sell’ surgery to you. He never rushes consultations and you will only ever be offered a procedure that is wholly appropriate for you.
Naveen prefers and encourages natural results as he believes these are both longer lasting, and safer. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ISAPS. He is fully insured via PRASIS, a UK-based indemnity company, specialising in plastic surgeons.
He has recently taken his reconstructive skills to other parts of the world where they are desperately needed – the work has been featured on BBC World, in the UK press, in The Mirror and The Guardian, as well as the UK Government’s DfID website – read Naveen’s personal account here.
Training the next generation of plastic surgeons is hugely important and Naveen has set up the World’s most popular knowledge-sharing website for plastic surgeons, to help them prepare for their pre-consultant exams.
He enjoys tinkering with gadgetry – this inspired the research for his MSc degree and he has presented and published extensively in the international plastic surgery literature.
Dr Cavale’s areas of interest include:
- Breast Augmentation – specialising in natural results, specialist in muscle split technique
- Breast Uplift with Implants – specialising in minimal scar techniques.
- Rhinoplasty – open and closed techniques, including redo-rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty
- Prominent Ear Correction – open technique and EarFold Implant technique.
- Breast Reduction
- Gynaecomastia Correction – correction of excess chest tissue in men, utilising liposuction and minimal scar techniques.
- Liposuction for stubborn areas (please note liposuction is not a technique for weight loss)
- Fat Transfer (including Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Mummy Makeovers – breasts, thighs, bottom
- Orthoplastic & Complex Trauma Reconstruction (including acute trauma and joint procedures with orthopaedics)
- Chest Wall Reconstruction (including joint procedures with cardiothoracics)
- Spinal reconstruction (jointly with spinal/neurosurgeons)
- Abdominal wall reconstruction including complex hernia repairs (including joint procedures with general surgeons, following complex abdominal surgery, including liver transplantation).
- Post weight-loss surgery – breasts, abdomen, arms, thighs, buttocks, face.
Procedures performed by Mr Cavale include:
Mr Cavale specialises in:
- Breast Augmentation
- Revision Rhinoplasty (repairing and reforming previously operated on noses)
- Septorhinoplasty (nasal septum)
- Endoscopic Brow-Lift (Endotine)
- EarFold for Prominent Ears
- Facial Aesthetic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Change of Breast Implants, including PIP Implants
- Breast Implants with Minimal Scar Uplift