DCL G20 RADIANCE PEEL
DCL G20 RADIANCE PEEL
The G20 Radiance Peel is an intensive resurfacing and rejuvenating at-home facial peel. It’s 50 pads are laden with 20% Glycolic Acid which:
- Intensively exfoliates for more radiant skin
- Resurfaces and clears pores – great for acne and ageing skin
- Helps reduce pigment spots for more even skin tone
Safe for home use but best for people who are used to glycolic acid preparations.
The G20 Radiance Peel provides an intensive resurfacing and rejuvenating peel.
It is a professional strength peel that is clinically formulated with 20% glycolic acid for powerful anti-aging benefits and may also help with acne.
These one-step pads exfoliate the skin, optimizing cell renewal for the most impressive results. They smooth away dry, dead cells to smooth skin and leaving it glowing and luminous.
These convenient pads also help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as the tell-tale signs of ageing and sun damage including pigment spots.
They also also excellent at controlling excess oil (sebum) production, which helps prevent breakouts.
Your skin is left clearer, brighter and superbly responsive to our next phases of treatment.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
• A clinical dose of 20% Glycolic Acid that effectively dissolves dry, dead cells to smooth and resurface skin.
• the pre-moistened pad also physically exfoliates to further buff away rough patches.
• Helps fade hyperpigmentation and the signs of sun damage for a more even tone.
• Reveals a renewed radiance.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Immediately eliminates excess shine, while addressing existing blemishes and helping to prevent future breakouts.
• Helps maintain and extend the results of in-office professional chemical peels.
Submit your review
Key Ingredients: 20% Glycolic Acid.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Use twice a week by wiping over the face and leave for around 10-20 minutes to do its work. Rinse off with warm water. Avoid the eyes and lips. A slight tingling feeling is normal but if the skin becomes red or irritated stop using the product.
Tip 1: If you are not used to using Glycolic products it may be better to start with the G10 and work up.
Tip 2: If you really feel uncomfortable mix a teaspoon of bi-carb soda with a cup of water and wipe over the face to neutralise the acid, ten rinse with cool water.
Please see our delivery and returns policy: https://www.harleystreetemporium.com/delivery-returns/